Data protection declaration with mandatory information
according to Art. 13 and 14 GDPR
We appreciate your interest in our website.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following, we will inform you in detail and clearly about the handling of your personal data.
1. 1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
These data protection notices apply to data processing by:
Business Hotel Artes –
A division of Quo-Vado AG
In Unger-Park, Leipziger Strasse 214, 09114 Chemnitz
Phone: 0371/33 74 0
Fax: 0371/33 74 220
The company data protection officer of the Unger Group can be reached at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.hotel-artes.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made,
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
c) Inquiries when using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed).
Mandatory statutory provisions of the retention period remain unaffected.
d) When registering on this website
You can register on our website. We only use the data entered for this purpose for the purpose of using the respective offer or service for which you have registered.
The required mandatory information requested must be given in full.
Otherwise we will refuse the registration.
For important changes, such as the scope of the offer or for technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address given during registration to inform you of this.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. 3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. B. to the credit institution responsible for processing the payment.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analyse tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools. Only Google Analytics is currently in use, in detail:
A) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
are usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install it from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(7) Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the link above. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents your data from being recorded on future visits to this website.
(8)This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
B) Use of WordPress Stats
(1) This website uses the WordPress Stats tool to statistically evaluate visitor access. The provider is Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Fransisco, CA 94110-4929, USA.
(3) “WordPress Stats” cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
(4) The storage of “WordPress Stats” cookies and the use of these analysis tools are based on Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymous analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its advertising offer and its advertising.
(5) You can object to the collection and use of your data for the future by clicking on the link https://quantcast.com/opt-out/.
If you delete the cookies on your computer, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
A) YouTube with extended data protection
(1) Our website uses plugins from the YouTube website. The operator of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
We use YouTube in the extended data protection mode. According to YouTube, this mode ensures that YouTube does not store any information about visitors to this website before they watch the video.
However, the transfer of data to YouTube partners is not necessarily excluded by the extended data protection mode. This is how YouTube connects to the Google DoubleClick network regardless of whether you are watching a video.
(2) As soon as you start a YouTube video on our website, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
(3) Furthermore, YouTube can save various cookies on your device after starting a video. With the help of these cookies, YouTube can receive information about visitors to our website. This information is used, among other things. used to collect video statistics, improve usability and prevent fraud attempts. The cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
(4) If necessary, further data processing operations can be triggered after the start of a YouTube video, over which we have no influence.
(5) YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
You can find more information about data protection at YouTube in their data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
- B) Vimeo
(1) Our website uses plugins from the Vimeo video portal. The provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
(2) If you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo plug-in, a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established. The Vimeo server is informed which of our pages you have visited. Vimeo also obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have a Vimeo account. The information recorded by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the USA.
(3) If you are logged into your Vimeo account, you enable Vimeo to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
(4) Vimeo is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Vimeo at: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
C) Google Web Fonts
(1) This page uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
(2) For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
(3) If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
D) Google Maps
(1) This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(2) To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
(3) Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and of making it easy to find the locations we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
(4) You can find more information on handling user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert or exercise it or if you need to defend legal claims or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a consequence,
- that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
9. 9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Payment transactions using common means of payment (Visa / MasterCard, direct debit) are made exclusively via an SSL or TLS connection. During this communication, your payment data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2018. Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be read and printed out on the website at https://hotel-artes.de at any time.